Wood arrives!

The wood shipment was a little funny getting to my garage. So I schedule the first time and tell them it is residential thinking that would mean lift-gate but nope it doesn't. They want me to pull 800 pounds of wood off the back of the truck and while it might be possible it seems crazy to me as i read about how fragile the tabs are holding the pieces in the plywood. So i reschedule, but once it arrives on a life gate, the damn thing is sooooo big it almost doesn't fit on the lift gate! But between the guy and I we wiggle it on the gate and it hangs off the end at a concerning angle but makes it off the trunk. Then between the pallet jack on one side and the hand trunk on the other we get into the garage ready to rock!
Fresh off the truck!



Just follow the instructions stupid, it's easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins

Read the instructions three times, measure 47 times, cut once or twice

Freezing weather sickness and.. progress!